Skip to content
CHECKLIST: ONE MONTH PRIOR TO MOVE DAY
- Call Just-In Time Moving and reserve your requested move date. If you are moving in the summer, you may want to call Just-In Time 1-2 months in advance to ensure availability on your desired date.
- Notify the post office to obtain a change of address.
- Notify your health care physician, dentist, and other service providers.
- Order moving supplies. Just-In Time Moving offers reasonable pricing and free delivery in Arizona with minimum box purchase. Call for more information!
- Donate your unwanted items. In most cases someone will pick items up at no charge.
- Schedule your elevator slot, reserve the loading dock, and parking space reservations for move day at both the pickup and delivery locations.
- Begin packing; clearly mark boxes with a marker indicating which room they will be going into at delivery. This will save you money by reducing the amount of time the movers will be at your location.