Just-In Time Moving & Storage:
Your Moving Checklist
- Call Just-In Time Moving and reserve your requested move date. If you are moving in the summer, you may want to call Just-In Time 1-2 months in advance to ensure availability on your desired date.
- Notify the post office to obtain a change of address.
- Notify your health care physician, dentist, and other service providers.
- Order moving supplies. Just-In Time Moving offers reasonable pricing and free delivery in Arizona with minimum box purchase. Call for more information!
- Donate your unwanted items. In most cases someone will pick items up at no charge.
- Schedule your elevator slot, reserve the loading dock, and parking space reservations for move day at both the pickup and delivery locations.
- Begin packing; clearly mark boxes with a marker indicating which room they will be going into at delivery. This will save you money by reducing the amount of time the movers will be at your location.
What people are saying about us…
“I wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for the tremendous job the three gentlemen did in regard to my recent move. They were professional, yet friendly, and extremely efficient. I would not hesitate to recommend your services.
Thank you all so much!”
“I just want to let you know that your crew was fantastic. They worked extremely hard and were very professional. We will definitely be recommending your company in the future.”
Gwen & Janet
“We just wanted to let you know how happy we were to be referred to you. Bobby and the crew were just great! It was a big step for our Mom to move from AZ after living there since ’62. Your guys were super polite and very careful with all her belongings. The move could not have gone smoother for her. Thanks again, and we would be happy to recommend your company to others!”