Moving Jobs In Phoenix Arizona
The moving industry employs 122,600 people yearly, so it's no surprise that it's a booming industry to get into and a great place to start a career. Let's take a look at what it takes to be on the team and if you are the perfect fit! Shall we?
Join Our Team of Skilled MoversWe are hiring furniture mover helpers, moving packers, storage personnel, box truck driver, and non-CDL drivers. We also offer part-time and full-time positions for responsible individuals, who can move heavy furniture and other personal belongings of customers in and out of our moving trucks with care.
To be considered for a position as a mover at Just-In Time you'll need to have a criminal background check and have a clean driving record, also reliable transportation. Previous experience is desired, but we will train a candidate with potential. Our team members give our clients peace of mind and try to anticipate their every moving need.
Responsibilities and Requirements: Are You a Perfect Fit?We're one of the top movers in the moving industry, not low-budget movers and we take great care of our staff. On average, our staff has been with us for 10+ years. We help people move short distances for local moves or long-distance, cross-country relocations that may require some overnight travel.
- Use protective materials to wrap furniture for safety.
- Use care to pack, load, and unload items.
- Ensure that no items are damaged while moving.
- Place furniture where customer requests in their new home.
- Inventory management of customers' belongings.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects.
- Must be professional and on time.
- A high school diploma or equivalent would be preferable.
- Basic knowledge of safety equipment usage.